What was Ditchling's Night Club called?

Originally the slaughter house for the butcher at Vine Cottage, this building in East Gardens fell into disrepair until 1958  when it was leased by two university friends, Jeremy Buckwell and David Thompson and converted into a night club known as the Smuggler's Snuff.  It offered dining, drinking and dancing at the weekend and was very popular, having at one point 60 members.  When the lease expired in 1964 it closed down and is now the Friend's Meeting House.